Michigan Disc Golf Organization Plant-A-Basket Program
The MDGO is proud to provide the “Plant – a – Basket” Program Featuring Discraft Chainstars!
Rules for New Courses:
- Must be a public course
- A minimum of 9 New and a maximum of 18 New disc golf holes
- 9 holes = 1 free basket, 18 holes = 2 free baskets
- The initial purchase (9 holes/ 18 holes) must be Discraft Chainstar’s
- First come first served ○ A wait list will be created and kept in case a project falls through or more baskets become available.
Rules for Course Upgrades:
- Must be a public course that exceeds 25 years’ status ○ The 25 years is relevant to the request date
- The program is a buy eight Discraft Chainstar’s baskets – get one free
○This option has a maximum of 2 Free Discraft Chainstar’s baskets from the MDGO Requests will be sorted by the following items:
- Course in date (for new) – When the new holes will be installed
- Course upgrade date (for upgrades) – When the new baskets will be installed
- Request date –
When you make the request Email request from the ‘sponsoring’ club needs to include:
- A written request from the property representative with description of installation, usage, and location.
- A promise that the installation will not be removed for 48 months.
Please email your request to: email@example.com